- Edwards and Tranck, Design criteria and performance of emissions equivalnecy metrics, in review.
- Edwards, Klemun, and Trancik, What role for research in a new era for climate policy? Four reserach priorities for making decentralized policies reach further, in review.
- Cui, Hultman, Edwards, He, Sen, Surana, McJeon, Iyer, Patel, Yu, Nace, Shearer. Quantifying operational lifetimes for coal power plants under the Paris goals, Nature Communications, 2019. (link)
- Edwards, Klemun, Kim, Wallington, Winkler, Tamor, and Trancik. Vehicle emssions of short-lived and long-lived climate forcers: Trends and traeoffs, Faraday Discussions, 2017. (link)
- Edwards, McNerney, and Trancik. Testing emissions equivalnecy metrics against climate policy goals, Environmental Science and Policy, 2016. (link)
- Trancik, Brown, Jean, Kavlak, Klemun, Edwards, McNerney, Miotti, Mueller, Needell. Technology improvement and emissions reductions as mutually reinforcing efforts: Observations from the global development of solar and wind energy, Technical Report, 2015. (link, pdf)
- Roy, Edwards, and Trancik. Methane mitigation timelines to inform energy technology evaluation, Environmental Research Letters, 2015. (link, pdf)
- Edwards and Trancik. Climate impacts of energy technologies depend on emissions timing. Nature Climate Change, 2014. (link)